15 Oct The six rules when looking for office furniture
Posted at 10:16h in News
Whether you are leasing new office space, expanding your organization or relocating your head quarters, here are the Head Interior pointers for office furniture:
- Do your homework: Consider each purchase an investment into the future of your company, and as your company grows and expands your items like desks and chairs will need to be reordered. That is why it is important to make sure the range you are looking at has guaranteed continuity for a minimum of 15 years so that you will be able to re-order new furnishings as your needs change.
- Be Timeless: Trends come and go, and if you follow them your office could feel dated after only a few seasons. Designs should be modern and simple – that way you can rest assured your office will feel contemporary for years to come.
- Credentials are Key: Make sure the supplier is reputable with a track record.
- Heavy Duty: Select materials which are hard wearing; will not scratch or mark
- Keep Moving: Opt for modular furniture, which is easy to move, re-orient and interchange – that way you can reconfigure your office space without needing to accommodate unbudgeted expenses.
- Your Chair is Your Ergonomic Throne: The single-most important investment in your office is your chair. Make sure it is comfortable, yet supportive.